Caran d’Ache has an unrivalled reputation for luxury and quality pencils. They are the preferred pencils of many professional mixed media artists and Art Eire is delighted to stock these ‘Pablo’ Artists range pencils, and please note: Art Eire are currently the cheapest in Europe for Caran d’Ache!
A superior colour pencil for artists with demanding needs. Available in 120 colours presented to you in a sturdy metal storage tin, these 3.7mm soft water-resistant leads have excellent lightfastness and are very economical due to their covering power. They can be combined with Supracolor Aquarelle, which is a water soluble pencil, as the two ranges are perfectly colour matched, to provide a variety of effects on normal surfaces, as well as being suitable for use on wood, photographs or other media.
Many artists claim that these are the ‘go to’ pencils for landscape subjects but these are also Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour.
Whether you’re an artist, illustrator, designer, teacher or just an all round hobbyist, This Pablo range from Caran d’Ache has something for everybody.
Available in assortments of 12, 18, 30, 40, 80 and 120 colours.
- Fine, hard, unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines.
- Brilliant for hatching, shading, scientific or academic drawing on all media.
- Permanent coloured pencils with hexagonal shape for optimal grip.
- Dry, water resistant, 3.8 mm diameter lead with colour no. and name indicated.
- Superior covering power
- Excellent light resistance
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.